Arctic Frontiers Plenary
Please note that the format for the Arctic Frontiers Plenary will be the same as last year with more debate and discussion. The program will feature fixed sessions with short, maximum 5 min, introductions on given topics followed by debate. Thus traditional keynote speeches and PowerPoint presentations will not take place during the policy program. Instead we aim for a more dynamic interactive format with questions from the moderator and the audience.
Arctic Frontiers Science
Parallel session oral presentations
- The preferred format for presentations is 16:9 PowerPoint
- Presentation length is scheduled for 15 min including questions from the audience (in some cases 30 minutes is allocated for selected featured talks).
- Speakers must hand in their presentation in advance of their presentation time to our staff in the conference secretariat. This gives us time to test the presentation beforehand.
- All presentations will be run from a central PC at the venue.
- On the presentation day speakers should approach our staff in the venue 5-10 min prior to their presentation to be set up with a microphone etc.
During the presentation we will notify the speaker about the remaining presentation time (5 min, 2 min, 1 min, FINISH!). We ask you to be on time as the program is really tight. The chairs will decide whether there is time for questions from the audience.
Please inform us asap should there be any issues leading to changes in the program (cancellations, sickness etc.).
Should you have any questions regarding your presentation please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of our on-site technical staff in the venue or conference secretariat.
Presentations on the internet
Presentations will be converted to non-editable pdf files and placed on the Arctic Frontiers website. If you do not wish your presentation to be put online please tell a member of secretariat during the conference.
Technical staff will be available during all sessions. Please direct all other enquiries for technical assistance to the conference information desk.