Each year Arctic Frontiers gathers more than 3500 delegates from 35 countries. During the conference week many side events are arranged alongside the core Arctic Frontiers science and plenary programs throughout the conference week. We expect that proposed side events will dive deeper into one or several themes of both science and plenary parts of the conference in 2021 (see session titles below). Side events proposals that are building bridges between science, policy, business and society are particularly encouraged.
Sessions of Arctic Frontiers Science 2021:
- Session 1. Arctic health and social inequalities in health
- Session 2. Who gets to tell the Arctic stories?
- Session 3. Valuing the digital ocean
- Session 4. Small and medium sized enterprises’ (SME) strategies for social sustainability in the High-North
- Session 5. The coupled Arctic system: Improved understanding from recent international campaigns
- Session 6. Advanced prediction capabilities for the Arctic and beyond
Sessions of Arctic Frontiers Plenary 2021:
- Session 1. Building the future
- Session 2. Ocean meets coast
- Session 3. Well being and societal health
- Session 4. Business solutions
- Session 5. Building bridges
Side event proposals
Proposals are open to both Arctic Frontiers partner institutions as well as broader Arctic community. More details about the call for side events proposals will be published on this page in September 2020. Should you have any questions before the call is out, please contact us at email@example.com.
Line Kjelstrup email +47 995 05 974