Arctic Frontiers Science 2022
Arctic Frontiers Science conference is traditionally international and multidisciplinary, bringing together social sciences, humanities, physical and life sciences. The Arctic Frontiers Science is focusing on both fundamental and solution-oriented research with strong impact, which addresses growing societal challenges and needs in the Arctic region.
In 2022, Arctic Frontiers will host five science sessions:
- Pan-Arctic Infrastructure Development
- Food from the Ocean and Ocean Science for Sustainable Development – Bridging the UN Decades
- Arctic Coasts in Transition
- The Arctic, ocean conflicts, and pathways to sustainability
- Experiences from the science-policy interface in the Arctic
The science part of Arctic Frontiers week will take place on 8-9 May in Tromsø (Venue – Clarion Hotel The Edge) with a possibility of digital participation, and two dedicated virtual poster sessions on 10 May.
An overview of the science conference schedule and other practical information is available on the Arctic Frontiers 2022 conference website. A detailed program will be posted on 28 March. Please note that the registration deadline for presenters is 8 April.
Alexey Pavlov email